Andrea: Pinch me, is this for real???
Prashanth: I cannot believe this is actually happening!
Excited and thrilled beyond belief, we are happy to announce the First Edition of Travel with GG – Mini Series in association with the Tree of Life Jaagir Lodge, Dudhwa Tiger Reserve and Darter Photography.
Where are we off to?
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve – Uttar Pradesh, India
For those of you who know of this place, pat yourself on the back. You probably come under a small percentage of the world’s population who can proudly call themselves expert or avid travelers. And for those of you who haven’t heard of Dudhwa Tiger Reserve; no problem! Thanks to us you will now know all that you need to.
Why Dudhwa Tiger Reserve?
Home of the majestic tiger, one-horned rhino, wild elephants, swamp deer and many many more. This habitat has become one of India’s most vibrant and exciting wildlife reserves. It’s fine Sal forests and dense woody thickets open abruptly into magnificent grasslands making it one of the best spots on earth to birdwatch!
April, 5th to 9th 2017 – 4 Nights & 5 Days
How to get there?
Closest Airport – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh; followed by 3.5hr drive
Aim & Highlights
- An authentic 4 Nights/5 Days wildlife experience in India’s most vibrant and exciting wildlife reserves.
- Extensive photography assistance both on field and off field from Tour Skipper – MV Shreeram, Co-Founder of Darter Photography and one of India’s top outdoor photographers, specializing in wildlife and travel photography.
- Luxury stay accompanied with authentic food and experiences at the Tree of Life Jaagir Lodge.
- Unique game drives planned to Dudhwa Tiger Reserve and Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Possibility of excellent photo opportunities of the one-horned rhino, tigers and exotic birds.
INR 45,880 per person (Twin/Double Room)
INR 57,880 per person (Single Room)
Any Discounts or Offers for GG’s readers & followers?
Yes, of course!
EARLY FLORICAN OFFER – Get 10% off by booking on or before 5 March, 2017.
(The Bengal Florican is an endangered bird which some visitors have been lucky to see in Dudhwa)
This is your the chance to connect with nature and the outdoors, to wander around in the wilderness and create beautiful photographs that permanently etch the memories of your journey. We look forward to having you on board! 🙂
To register for the tour or for more details, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9986212880 (Prashanth) / +91-9899080477 (Andrea)